Does this sound familiar?
- You don’t know where your children’s baby pictures are.
- Your grandmother’s recipe collection—cherry tarts, parmesan popovers—is getting dusty and brittle in the attic.
- Your pictures are crammed in boxes: bent, ripped, stuck together. Is that mold?
- You worry about your bins of Mom and Dad’s papers stored in the basement.
- You know that you should take care of your family history, but you don’t know what to do. You feel overwhelmed.
- Having all of your most treasured family memories in one spot.
- Being able to enjoy and share your treasures anytime you wish.
- Finding the exact item you’re looking for in a matter of seconds.
- Creating special albums for reunions, anniversaries, or birthdays.
- Passing on your precious memories to your descendants and even future researchers.
Turning Your Stuff Into Your Story
Everyone has stuff: the keepsakes you’ve created in your life as well as the papers and photographs you’ve inherited. These items are most forgotten about until disaster or tragedy strikes. Your phone with irreplaceable pictures of your children dies. A flood or fire destroys your wedding albums. A loved one passes away and you realize you knew little about his life.
If you don’t think family papers and photographs matter, wait until they are the only things you have left.
Which Family Archives Package is Right for You?
I’ve developed a unique personal and family heritage preservation service. I can unlock for you the preservation techniques used by the finest museums around the world, customized for you. During the consultation, we’ll discuss what your collections contain, assess their conditions, and develop strategies for care and handling.
I offer three levels to choose from to suit your needs:
The Silver Package
We'll set up a 30 minute phone consultation to discuss your pressing needs for your family treasures. You will receive a recording of our conversation to document our findings.
The Gold Package
I'll visit your home for a 60 minute in-person consultation. After evaluating your collections, I'll provide a customized preservation plan within days that will provide easy and affordable steps to take. This is my most popular package.
The Platinum Package
Working as your personal archivist, I'll organize your collections for you, create an inventory, and rehouse them in preservation-safe enclosures. I'm at your service!
What Clients Say
"After our call, I was so motivated. I've started to save and backup my digital photos. Your expertise saved me so much time and worry." --Meg, a Silver Package client
"At my parent's 50th wedding anniversary, we surprised them with a book of their photos and letters. Mom and Dad were delighted! Now that the family "stuff" is organized, I can make keepsakes for other events. Your visit inspired me to create more memories." --Josephine, a Gold Package client
"What a transformation! You picked up those jumbled boxes and returned with everything so orderly. Mom and I spent the afternoon reminiscing as we looked through everything. I can't remember the last time we felt more close." --Beth, a Platinum Package client's daughter
Let's Get Started
Since each consultation is one-of-a-kind, I’ll need to know more before we begin. Fill out the form below to start our conversation: